A gynaecologist is a specialist who specialises in woman’s reproductive health. They diagnose and treat issues related to the woman’s reproductive tract. This includes the uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries, urinary bladder and guts. Gynecologists give reproductive and sexual health services that include pelvic examinations, Pap tests, cancer tests, and testing and treatment for vaginal infections. They diagnose and treat reproductive system diseases like endometriosis,, ovarian masses, fibroids, and pelvic pain. They may also watch for people with ovarian, cervical, and other reproductive cancers.
When do Women Typically Seek Gynaecological Care?
- Family planning includes sterilisation, contraception, and pregnancy termination.
- Problems with menopause, menstruation, fertility, and pregnancy
- Infections transmitted through sexual contact
- Tissues, such as muscles and ligaments, support pelvic organs.
- Urinary and/or faecal incontinence
- PCOS i.e. polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Cervical dysplasia and endometrial hyperplasia.
- Fibroids, ovarian cysts, breast disorders, vaginal and vulvar ulcers, and other non-cancerous changes of the reproductive tract.
- Tumors associated with pregnancy, breast cancer, or cancer of the reproductive tract.
- Emergency gynaecological care.
- Congenital reproductive tract abnormalities
- Abscesses and inflammatory diseases of the pelvis
- Endometriosis is a chronic disease that affects the reproductive system.
- Sexual dysfunction and sexual orientation
When it comes to sexual and reproductive health, it can be hard to know what is" normal" and what may be a sign of an implicit health problem. Indeed if you feel embarrassed about certain issues, your gynaecologist has seen and heard it all and is there to help you, not to pass judgment.
Benecare Hospital provides gynaecology services that give support to all women by working their problems like covering the health of the woman’s reproductive system – vagina, uterus, ovaries, and guts. Gynaecologist examines and treats conditions of the reproductive organs including cancer of the ovaries, uterus, cervix, vagina, and fallopian tubes.
Benecare hospital especially focuses on patients’ problems & tries to solve them by giving proper guidance. Common gynaecological problems include Cervical Dysplasia, Menstrual Disorders, Pelvic Floor Prolapse, Pelvic Pain, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Uterine Fibroids, and Urinary Incontinence. All these problems solve gynaecologists and consult the patients on how to take care of and recover from this problem.