At Benecare hospitals, we offer you the entire spectrum of gynecological services that a woman might need in her lifetime. We practice the latest treatments and medical procedures, and pride ourselves on our expertise in the field. Our team of specialists is richly experienced, and carry behind them years of dedicated work. On a regular basis, they diagnose and treat pain/bleeding issues, uterine fibroids,adenomyos,endometriosis, urinary incontinence, abnormal pap smears, and help manage complications in conception and early pregnancy.
At Benecare, the department of gynaecology focuses on the healthcare needs of women, all the way from adolescence to menopause, and later too.we provide a safe and supportive space for women to seek medical care. We treat all gynaecological issues with the latest know-how, and advocate minimally invasive methodologies that rely on state-of-the-art technology. .
- Irregular Periods, Chronic Pelvic Pain, Painful Intercourse, Bleeding during Intercourse, Lumps or bumps in the vaginal region, Infertility or not able to conceive/not able to get pregnant, Irregular Discharge
- Minimally Invasive Gynaecologic Surgery
- Pre-Conception Counseling
- Preventive Health Check-Ups
- Myomectomy For Fibroids
Conditions commonly treated by Gynecologists :
- Problems Relating to Pregnancy, Fertility, Menstruation, And Menopause
- STIS & STDS (Sexually Transmitted Infection & Sexually Transmitted Disease)
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)
- PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease)
- UTIS (Urinary Tract Infection)
- Endometriosis And Other Chronic Conditions
- Urinary And Foetal Incontinence
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Pregnancy Termination (Lawful)
- Benign And Malignant Tumours in The Female Reproductive Organs
- Pre-Malignant Conditions Like Endometrial Hyperplasia, And Cervical Dysplasia
- Congenital Abnormalities (In the Female Reproductive Tract)
Why choose Benecare?
The team of experts at Benecare boost of years of experience in healthcare for women, as well as a diverse knowledge pool. Our gynaecologists take great pain to offer you deeply-deliberated diagnoses to your problems. Our expert are experienced in treating pain and bleeding issues, uterine fibroids, urinary incontinence, abnormal pap smears, and help in managing any complications in conception and early pregnancy, as well as during menopause. Benecare also has an early screening program that detects fibroids before they become more painful and complicated. We adopt minimally invasive techniques for treatment, the latest one being hytserolaparoscopy, which is extremely helpful in detecting abnormalities in the reproductive system. All in all, we offer specialist care, supported by the latest trends in medical infrastructure and technology. If you have any queries, we are happy to respond to them.
What is Endometriosis?
A study conducted by the american college of obstetricians and gynaecologists showed that about 85% of women in their reproductive phase experience at least one premenstrual syndrome (pms) symptom each month. About 3-4 % of women in this group experience severe problems such as excruciating pain, uncomfortable cramping, heavy flow, etc. That can be disabling at times. One such condition is endometriosis. The endometrial tissue that lines the uterus breaks down every month and is discharged with the menstrual flow. Endometriosis occurs when the endometrial tissue starts to grow outside the uterus.
Menstrual disorders are problems that affect a woman’s normal menstrual cycle. They include painful cramps during bleeding, abnormally heavy bleeding, or even the absence of bleeding. Menstrual disorders include:
- Painful cramps (dysmenorrhea) during menstruation. Primary dysmenorrhea is caused by menstruation itself. Secondary dysmenorrhea is triggered by another condition, such as endometriosis or uterine fibroids.
- Heavy bleeding (menorrhagia) includes prolonged menstrual periods or excessive bleeding.
- Absence of menstruation (amenorrhea). Primary amenorrhea is brought into consideration when a girl does not begin to menstruate by the age of 16. Secondary amenorrhea occurs when periods that were previously regular stop for at least 3 months.
- Light or infrequent menstruation (oligo menorrhea) refers to menstrual periods that occur more than 35 days apart. It usually is not a cause for concern, unless the periods occur more than 3 months apart.
It is a condition that usually shows its signs just before menstruation. Premenstrual syndrome or pms affects a woman’s emotions, behavior, and physical health on certain days around her cycle. It is a very common condition – more than 90% of women are affected by its symptoms, but its causes remain unknown.
Abnormal bleeding between menstrual periods: what is it and why does it happen? There are many causes for this. Sudden disruptions in one’s lifestyle, stress, hormonal changes, fibroids, endometriosis, and contraceptives can all be probable factors. In case you are experiencing abnormal fluctuations, we recommend that you see a gynaecologist immediately.